Partnering with some of the finest firms in the nation, people with whom we have worked time and again, we are prepared to offer a wide and effective array of services to help your organization address challenges and meet its goals.
- Strategic Mission/Marketing Planning—We work closely with clients to refine missions and to analyze the most logical supportive marketing strategies and financial paths to maximize mission success.
- Market Research—Where external feedback is required to refine mission implementation and evaluate potential donor response, we conduct focus groups or campaign studies with the greatest of care.
- Donor Research—From the earliest days of our company, we offered comprehensive research to help our clients identify logical prospects for gifts as well as leadership. We continue that tradition today, utilizing a range of sophisticated electronic and other research methods to customize each search effort to the mission and needs of our clients.
- Program Development—When special programs or projects require developmental help and funding analysis, we are equipped to provide exceptional guidance as well as timely and effective proposal writing.
- Communications Support—When your fundraising initiatives require communications support, case statements, promotional materials, web design, social media outreach or other related services, we have the resources to help you.
- Direct Mail/Telemarketing—We are equipped to provide and oversee direct-mail marketing and telemarketing support for special solicitation needs. Through limited and strategic use of these techniques, we’ve helped to build some of the most successful membership programs in the nation.
- Public Relations Guidance—In a media driven world, we understand the impact of sound public and media relations and can design and implement selective, creative campaigns to advance your cause.
- Board, Staff and Volunteer Training—We know how essential effective leadership among Board and volunteers will be in attaining your financial goals. We are experienced in helping to mobilize the full support of these resources.
AMONG OUR CLIENTS OVER THE YEARS
Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
The American Council on Education
Boston Children’s Hospital Medical Center
National Endowment for the Arts
The Cleveland Clinic
The National Museum of the United States Marine Corps
The Unitarian Universalist Service Committee
Morehouse School of Medicine
The Joffrey Ballet Company
Templeton College of Management (now Green/Templeton College), of Oxford University
Hebrew University, Jerusalem
Roberts College, Istanbul
The World Wildlife Federation
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
The American Film Institute
Northside Center for Child Development
Lexington School for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
The National Museum of African American History and Culture
United States Diplomacy Center, Department of State